Sunday, November 14, 2010

Limited Edition Prints now Available!




Each print is a limited edition Giclee Print of only 50, 13"x19" with border. Hand-signed and numbered on Hahnemuhle German Etching 310GSM paper. These prints are artist proofed, color corrected and printed on an Epson Pro 3880 with Epson UltraChrome K3 inks. Treat them right and they will outlive you.


Your print is guaranteed to arrive safely and is shipped priority in a protective sleeve between two backing boards in a rigid stay-flat mailer. No shipping tube means no flattening required.

25% of all profit goes to support Seattle's Animal Shelter; www.seattle.gov/animalshelter/ 





"Doubt"



"Order Upon Chaos"



16 comments:

  1. Good to know ! I contact you soon... :)
    Hope that you're doing well !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... just wow!!!

    http://richtoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! <3<3<3 I want to frame them and put them on my wall. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. super slick man, these are lookin hot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! its like a ... colour and composition orgasm. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Thomas,

    last week I received the print and it is gorgeous, beautiful colors. I would like to thank you VERY much for the small present in form of a few sketches, that was a great surprise, and it made my week.
    Keep up the good work, and I would love to see more prints (or a book:)

    Greetings, Rene from Holland

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Great stuff! Beautiful images! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwww yeah, thats what I'm talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow these are awesome, gotta get my paws on one of these....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful images! Thanks for posting! Keep it up!
    Sherman Unkefer

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete